- Answer the questions below
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers and link back to their blog for them to tag next
- Tag the person who tagged you as well as the fall tag creator
The Fall Questions
1. WHAT IS ONE CANDLE YOU MUST LIGHT EVERY FALL?
Warm scents like vanilla, and something foresty such as pine and patchouli.
2. WHEN YOU THINK OF FALL, WHAT DOES IT REMIND YOU OF?
Colourful leaves, cuddling on the couch with great films, and wearing all your best outfits (sweaters and coats galore).
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FALL / HALLOWEEN MOVIE?
Stepmom, You’ve Got Mail (anything with Meg Ryan, really), Harry Potter, The Conjuring movies, Beauty and The Beast, Bambi.
I’m also going to add my favourite video game to play during this season: Skyrim!
4. WHAT HALLOWEEN COSTUME DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?
I don’t do Halloween costumes, though I want to at some point. All of my ideas are video game related and would end up really being cosplays, and those take a lot of time, money and effort. Not sure when I’ll conjure all that up to work on one! I would love to be a hunter from Bloodborne or a classic knight in the style of Dark Souls. Dark Souls has plenty of beautiful, intricate armour sets I only dream of doing at this point.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FALL TREND?
Pumpkins! Pumpkins…everywhere! And all the fancy drinks that restaurants and cafes bring, although I don’t buy them myself. I just like seeing other people enjoying them.
6. WHEN YOU THINK OF FALL, WHAT DRINK COMES TO MIND?
Pumpkin Spice, because capitalism is that good! I’ve only tried it once.
7. WHAT IS YOUR GO TO FALL BEAUTY PRODUCT? A MUST HAVE STAPLE?
I don’t really change my makeup too drastically based on the seasons, so I would go with a perfume! A perfume that is warm, sensual and maybe a tad spicy. Something like Chanel Coco Noir, Prada Candy, or Tom Ford’s Black Orchid.
My makeup always tends to stay warm and/or neutral.
8. DO YOU PREFER APPLE PIE OR PUMPKIN PIE?
I like both, but I think I prefer apple pie? I haven’t had pumpkin pie in so long! I’ll be making one soon with my mom and sister.
9. DO YOU HAVE ANY FALL TRADITIONS? IF SO TELL US ABOUT IT!
A newfound tradition for my family: buying pumpkins of all weird shapes and sizes and decorating the front steps! Also, watching horror films.
10. THE MOMENT OF TRUTH, IS FALL YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
No pressure to participate!
Michael — M.Neale Writing (book reviews)
Malanie — Malanie Loves Fiction (book reviews)
Enrique — Daydreams Manifesting (gaming, fiction writer)
Courtney — The Weird Wildflower (lifestyle blogging)
Becca — Pretty Little Memoirs (book reviews, blogging)
You (if you’re reading this, please feel free to participate and post a link when you’re done!)