Feel free to complete the tag yourself whether you are tagged or not! Just be sure to link back and credit Ell!
How it works:
- Create a blog post of your own and answer the following questions (check the bottom of this post to easily copy/paste them all)
- Credit/tag back to Ell’s blog and tag the blogger who tagged you
- Tag 5 others by linking to their blogs
What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
Any potent vanilla or caramel scented candle! I love the Vanilla Bean candle from Bath & Body Works, which I cannot find on their site at the moment ):
Basically, I’m a gourmand fiend. If it’s got a sweet, edible, warm smell… then let’s get it poppin.
When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
Picturesque scenes of golden, yellow and faded red leaves all over the places, crisp air, and how dark it gets at 4pm. Also, walking around the city at night when the string lights are on everywhere.
Also reminds me of the best fashion, hot drinks, movies, and holidays! Christmas is close and Halloween even closer.
What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
It’s a mix of horror movies (The Conjuring series/universe, Insidious), Harry Potter films, and 90’s romcoms (especially with Meg Ryan like You’ve Got Mail).
What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
I don’t dress up for Halloween, but if I could do any costume it would have to be….The Lich King, or Maleficent. Anything with armor or horns. I’ve also always wanted to do a cosplay of Jessie from Pokemon, mostly because of her hair. Would be fun to try and pull that off.
Or you know, a glittery princess or a vampire.
What is your favorite fall trend?
These tags, and the unofficial internet blogging community celebrating this season. Also that the radio plays “Thriller” all the time.
When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Just a simple tea or latte. Maybe I’ll have a caramel macchiato.
What is your go-to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
Does perfume count? Probably my Prada Candy. Delicious caramel and vanilla fragrance ❤
Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Apple, I think. Haven’t have pumpkin pie in a long time.
Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
Watching horror movies, Christmas movies, visiting the pumpkin patch, listening to Vivaldi’s Four Seasons and the Skyrim soundtrack. Playing Skyrim!
The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
- Emma @ SimplyEmsBlog
- Geraldine @ GeraldineTalks
- Hunida @ HunidasBlog
- Sohinee @ PoesyInChrysalis
And anyone else who wants to participate!
Thanks for reading ❤