Yet another awesome set from Sephora! I’ve talked about the newest Sol de Janeiro set, but this time it’s from one of the most dependable skincare brands: First Aid Beauty.
First Aid Beauty’s “Fablantis” Set is valued at $146 CAD and includes:
- Ultra Repair Intensive Lip Therapy (FULL SIZE / 14 mL)
- Read my review of this lip balm here. This is my favorite lip balm ever!! I hate lip balms as a rule at this point because I find so many of them useless gimmicks.
- Ultra Repair Intensive Cream (FULL SIZE / 170 g / 6 oz)
- I’m glad to finally have a full-size container of this cream because it’s so good at calming down eczema flare-ups and itchy skin. It’s also safe to use on your face.
- Pure Skin Face Cleanser (56.7 g / 2 oz)
- One of my favorite cream cleansers. It’s so softening and creamy, but very effective at deep cleaning.
- Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum (30 mL / 1 oz)
- RADIANCE PADS (FULL SIZE / 60 PADS)
The set is available for a total of $64 CAD.
The monetary savings are great here. To give you some idea, the [50 mL] serum is $50 on its own, and the cream is $40.
Besides that, the quality offered in this set is excellent.
I really recommend the set for those with normal-dry skin and/or eczema like myself. If you’re able, it would make a generous gift.
I haven’t tried the radiance pads or hydrating serum, but I will test and review them.
Thanks for reading ❤