Such long titles.
So, Sephora has released a bunch of great gift sets for the fall allowing me to partially forget about their terrible rewards system.
One set that caught my eye was the Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Carnaval Celebration Set (worth $177 CAD), which includes some of the best items in Sol’s Bum Bum scent line.
This line is known for its delicious and unique sent: pistachios, salted caramel and vanilla. Despite sounding very warm, it actually makes a great, fresh scent for the summer.
The set includes (for a total of $77 CAD):
- Full size Bum Bum Cream (240 mL)
- A deliciously-scented, rich, softening body moisturizer. This is one of the best parts of the set.
- Brazilian Crush Hair & Body Fragrance Mist (90 mL)
- The same delicious scent as a body spray. The second best part of the set. This thing is huge.
- Brazilian Touch Hand Cream (50 mL)
- A reliable hand cream that smells great but also moisturizes without any excess grease. My hands stay moisturized for at least a few hours after.
- Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel (90 mL)
- A shower cream that smells great, although the scent doesn’t last on the body and I don’t find it as moisturizing as Lush’s Rose Jam (my current favorite body wash). If you have sensitive skin or eczema (like me), I’d say there are way better options out there.
It’s also packaged beautifully in a practical and reusable box with gorgeous artwork.
Needless to say, I think the set is worth it if you want to invest in the cream and love the scent.
Thanks for reading ❤