Super excited because my favorite person and I are going on a road trip from San Francisco to Los Angeles along Cali’s Highway 1/the scenic route.
I am trying to avoid packing excessively, and use as many minis and travel sizes as possible to avoid larger bottles.
Cheap travel size containers are great for saving space! You can get them at the dollar store and avoid the pricier ones on Amazon.
Cleanser & Toner
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser (Default)
- First Aid Beauty Cleanser (In case I need something extra hydrating)
- Drunk Elephant Slaai Butter Cleanser (Makeup-remover + comes with an exfoliator)
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Toner
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (MUST have for hydration)
- The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% (Vitamin C, great with SPF)
- The Ordinary Niacinamide & Zinc (For PM, blemish control & hydration)
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream (Default)
- Eminence Apricot Whip Moisturizer (A night cream in case extra hydration is needed)
- Coppertone Sensitive Skin SPF (Default SPF)
Bath & Body Stuff
- Sol de Janeiro Shower Gel
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream (Body lotion)
- Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF
My skin always acts up when I travel to different places, especially if the new environment is very different from the rain forest I currently live in. For this reason, I prefer to have a variety of moisturizers, including at least one that is deeply hydrating.
Am I missing anything???
Thanks for reading ❤