Okay, so Sephora has been extremely generous to us this week! I couldn’t not share the news the Japanese brand Shu Uemura is currently on sale, including their skincare. They’re famous for their excellent cleansing oils, and the discount on the large sizes are a pretty great deal. I grabbed a bottle of the classic cleansing oil myself so expect a review soon.
I have never tried their skincare products before, but I know their hair styling products are excellent; we used and sold them at the hair salon I used to work at.
Cleaning oils are great for:
- cleansing dry skin without stripping it of moisture
- softening skin
- makeup removal
- first step in a double cleanse
If you have dry skin, you should definitely consider an oil cleanser. In my experience, they’re the best for keeping your skin feeling nourished. I’m prone to acne, so I can also say that not all oil cleansers are going to clog your pores and cause breakouts. It’s a matter of finding what works for you.
- High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula
$80 CAD$40 CAD for 450ml
- $40 CAD (regular price) for 148ml
- Seems okay for all skin types? Apparently a great makeup remover.
- Blanc: Chroma Cleansing Oil
$94 CAD$47 CAD for 450ml
- Good for brightening and removing makeup
- Nutri: Nectar
$94 CAD$47 CAD for 450mlGood for dryness and makeup removal
See everything else on sale here.
Thanks for reading ❤