So, it’s mid-July somehow. Naturally, I’ve already discovered some new products I’m enjoying. There are also some good picks on sale at Sephora right now (I’m not sure what happened to their “Weekly Wow”…let’s be real and call it “Bimonthly Wow”).
Current Sephora.ca Sale Highlights
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation
$25 CAD$16 CAD
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation
$50 CAD$25 CAD
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
$38 CAD$18 CAD
- Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Trio Set (moisturizer, body spray, hand cream)
$55 CAD$42 CAD
- This really cute, spacious, and practical Sephora travel bag
$61 CAD$31 CAD
New Loves and Discoveries
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser
I am using a mini version of this cleanser, and…I think I’ve found my favorite cleanser. It’s makes my skin so smooth and cleanses thoroughly.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy
I’ve been wanting to try this out for a long time, and I finally got a chance to. My lips have been rough, cracked, tight, and dry lately, so this has been such a nice relief so far.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Intensive Lip Balm
I use this overnight and have woken up to comfortable, soft lips. We’ll see if it continues to be useful! So far, I’m really liking it and I am not a lip balm person.
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Moisturizer
I’m currently testing a sample of this super whipped, soft moisturizer. I haven’t experienced a face cream that absorbs so fast and so completely…I just assumed moisturizers would always leave a layer of grease sitting atop the skin for a while, but this guy doesn’t do that! This cream was recently reformulated to include ceramides.
Have you discovered any worthy products lately? Any thoughts on these? Let me know!
Thanks for reading ❤